The end of living in fear

As far back as I can remember I have lived under this veil of cloudiness, fatigue which masked this deeper feeling of guilt and fear. 

Fear of what you say ? Fear of facing my reality. And not being able to accept the reality. Because it was too painful to face it. I pretended that everything was alright when in fact it totally wasn't. 

I would compare myself to my friends and think that it is too late for me to do all of those things. That I've missed out on those experiences and that I would never be able to catch up to them. The epiphany I had was that I am making this a self fulfilling prophecy. This blog is a way from me to pour my heart out and get my life in order. 
The way you do one thing is the way you do everything.

As Steve Carell says in the Netflix series 'Space Force', The way you do one thing is the way you do everything. 

This idea that I can merrily not do my work well but at the same time do swimmingly well in all other areas of my life like taking care of body, exercising and do well financially is delusional really.

Because what that quote tells us more than anything is that the way you do anything basically defines your character. You cannot be a meticulous person in one area of your life and be a tardy person in another area of your life. It is simply not possible. 

Just care about something. Care about your work. Care about your body. Care about your finances. I believe that when you do this you make a transition from existing to living. 

When does anyone enjoy living ? When they do things that make them happy. Keeping your life in order gives you satisfaction. Doing your best at work gives you satisfaction. You see a future for yourself once you start doing this. That's all. 

Care about how you look. 

And so I have begun my journey of giving a damn about my life, my body, my work, my financial well being. 

And a major part of this is keeping track of my life. And that is where my blog comes in. Daily updates to follow. xoxo





 

Comments